pornos deutsches porno frei porno iphone porno kamera porno student porno blonde porno creampie porno massage porno sister porno mom porno
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Rss
  • Plus
Province of Ilocos Sur

Labor Force

Employment rate is 91.2 percent while the remaining 8.8 percent are unemployed. Out of the 236,000 active labor force, 77.5 percent are in the rural area and the remaining 22.5 percent are in the urban area. About 58 percent were engaged in agricultural activities, 34 percent are in the service sector and the remaining 7 percent. Economically active population aged 15 to 64 years comprised more than 61 percent of the population. Young dependents, aged 0 to 14 comprised 32.1 percent while 6.8 percent as old dependents aged 65 years and above. Thus, the overall dependency ratio was 63.76, lower than the 1995 ratio of 70.46.

Top of Page
ic mimarlik ofisi ozel dental ankara fethiye escort adana arac kiralama evde ek is ikimisli porno yat kiralama betpas akustik panel audio teknik servis haber rize elektronik sigara dedektif konya ikinci el esya alanlar taxi utrecht edirne viessmann servisi